Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner - Ballantyne
We are currently seeking a full-time Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for our Ballantyne center.
Our Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner is a motivated clinical leader to assist with providing treatments and clinical oversight for our medspa center. The Nurse Practitioner will initiate patient treatment plans per protocol and act as a clinical support for center providers in conjunction with the Center Medical Director, Center Manager and Chief Nursing Officer. This position offers uncapped bonus potential, CME reimbursement, extensive hands-on training, and no overnight shifts.
- Develop a care plan specific to each Sona MedSpa client, including pre-and post care
- Deliver treatments using established medical protocols
- Perform history and physicals and general skin assessment
- Develop strong client relationships
- Complete quarterly provider evaluations
- Complete quarterly Chart Audits
- Monitor and manage patient adverse reactions
- Oversees center compliance- laser safety and OSHA
- Supports new provider training, mentoring and development
- Support Sales Consultants by making clinical recommendations to new and existing clients for additional Sona services and products
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Current and valid PA/NP license for the State of North Carolina
- 2 or more years of hands-on experience required. Prior experience in a Medspa, dermatology or plastic surgery practice considered a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full-time employees: must be available to work one evening, every other Saturday, and three other days
- Works collaboratively with all staff to achieve team goals
- A positive attitude with a lot of energy & enthusiasm
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Related industry experience considered a plus
- Sales experience preferred, specifically with a track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification is a plus
Must be able to accommodate a moderate to fast work pace. Must be able to operate within Microsoft Office Suite -proficient with Outlook, Word, and Excel. Exposure to Hazards: Exposure to chemicals and disinfectants. Exposure to bodily fluids, latex, as well as a risk to exposure of Infectious Disease.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; talk or hear; grasp and hold equipment; *operate medical machinery. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
*Employee should be aware that operating some medical and cosmetic machinery may interfere with the operation of an ICD or pacemaker.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full-time employees: days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with one shift from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. each week and every other Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m
- Competitive salary
- Monthly team bonus
- CME reimbursement
- Extensive and ongoing hands-on training
- No overnight shifts
- Full-time employees are offered a full benefits package to include medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(K) program, and paid time off and paid holidays
- Employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
Sona Dermatology and Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.