Physician Recruitment Leader
We are looking for a full time Physician Recruitment Leader in our Charlotte, NC office!
The Physician Recruitment Leader drives the expansion of dermatology by identifying, engaging and successfully onboarding physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. To achieve this goal, the Physician Recruitment Leader partners with organization leadership and external recruiting firms, cultivating a pipeline of candidates and delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
This position is located in the Sona corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC, and offers a corporate bonus program, paid holidays, medical benefits, and 401K. All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products.
- Develop relationships with physicians and nurse practitioner/physician assistant candidates that result in new and existing market expansions
- Attend conferences and other networking events to increase company visibility and build relationships with potential candidates
- Partner closely with external recruiting firms to find top talent
- Quickly and effectively source, recruit, interview and match highly-skilled medical professionals using our internal database, job boards, social networking, portfolio sites, eternal recruiting firms, etc.
- Generate a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates and cultivate ongoing relationships with both passive and active candidates to keep them engaged and educated about the organization and upcoming opportunities
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process including resume review, phone screens, scheduling interviews, offer negotiations, background checks, drug tests, etc.
- Utilize an applicant tracking system to manage and monitor the recruiting process
- Further develop recruitment process tools by enhancing the tracking system, leveraging technology wherever possible, building process documentation, enhanced reporting, etc.
- Partner closely with internal partners in IT, Legal, and Medical Operations, to facilitate the onboarding process
- Partner closely with senior leadership to reach business growth and placement goals
- Other projects or tasks as assigned
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience recruiting for multiple locations throughout the US
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment
- Comprehensive knowledge in sourcing strategy using LinkedIn, user groups, social media, and other recruiting tools and databases
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of employment law and industry staffing trends
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sound interpersonal communication & documentation skills
- Creative thinker as it relates to sourcing and recruiting passive talent
- Intermediate skills in MS Office software (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience recruiting for healthcare positions, especially Physicians and mid-level providers, a plus.
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Attracts Top Talent – Attracting and selecting the best talent to meet current and future business needs.
- Balancing Stakeholders – Anticipating and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates Effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Persuades – Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
- Resourcefulness – Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
This job operates in a professional office environment but does require some travel. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time exempt position. Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. This position may occasionally require long hours and weekend work.
Role will work primarily from the corporate office. Travel will be required with some out-of-area and overnight travel to be expected.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly bonus
- Ongoing sales training and mentoring
- Full-time employees are offered a full benefits package to include medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(K) program, and paid time off and paid holidays
- All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on product
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Sona Dermatology & MedSpa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.