We are currently seeking a full-time Registered Nurse for our Midtown center!
The Registered Nurse provides laser hair removal treatments, chemical peels and microderms, body contouring, and various skin services under the supervision of the NP/Medical Director.
This position offers uncapped bonus potential, paid holidays, medical benefits, 401K, extensive hands-on training, and no overnight shifts or on call requirements. All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products.
- Develop a care plan specific to each client, including pre-treatment and post-treatment
- Deliver treatments using established medical protocols
- Perform general skin assessments prior to treatment
- Develop strong client relationships
- Support Sales Consultants by recommending other Sona services and products and informing clients about Sona’s Referral Program
- Other special projects or tasks as assigned
- Current and valid RN licensure for the State of North Carolina
- 2 years of hands-on nursing experience required
- Full-time employees: must be available to work at least one evening and every other Saturday, in addition to three other days
- Related industry experience considered a plus, but not required
- Works collaboratively with all staff to achieve team goals
- A positive attitude with a lot of energy & enthusiasm
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Related industry experience considered a plus
- Sales experience preferred, specifically with a track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification is a plus
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; talk or hear; grasp and hold equipment; *operate medical machinery. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
*Employee should be aware that operating some medical and cosmetic machinery may interfere with the operation of an ICD or pacemaker.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly team bonus
- Full-time employees receive health and dental benefits and paid time off
- Extensive and ongoing hands-on training
- No overnight shifts or on call requirements
- All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
Sona Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.