We are currently seeking a full-time Registered Nurse for our Sugar Land, Houston center.
Our Registered Nurse will provide laser hair removal treatments, chemical peels and microderms, body contouring, and various skin services under the supervision of the NP/Medical Director. This position offers uncapped bonus potential, extensive hands-on training, and no overnight shifts or on-call requirements.
- Develop a care plan specific to each Sona MedSpa client, including pre and post care
- Deliver treatments using established medical protocols
- Perform general skin assessments prior to treatment
- Develop strong client relationships
- Support Sales Consultants by recommending other Sona services and products and informing clients about Sona’s Referral Program
- Current and valid RN licensure for the State of Texas
- 2 years of hands-on nursing experience required
- Full-time employees: must be available to work at least one evening and every other Saturday, in addition to three other days
- Related industry experience considered a plus, but not required
- Works collaboratively with all staff to achieve team goals
- A positive attitude with a lot of energy & enthusiasm
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly team bonus
- Extensive and ongoing hands-on training
- Full-time employees are offered a full benefits package to include medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(K) program, and paid time off and paid holidays
- No overnight shifts or on call requirements
- All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
Sona Dermatology & Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.