Certified Laser Technician- Sugar Land
The Certified Laser Technician provides laser hair removal treatments under the supervision of the Lead Provider and Medical Director. This position offers uncapped bonus potential, paid holidays, medical benefits, 401K, extensive hands-on training, and no overnight shifts or on call requirements. All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products.
- Educate and inform Sona clients about treatments and answer any pre-treatment and post-treatment questions
- Provide an exceptional client experience, helping our clients look and feel their best
- Deliver a variety of laser treatments using established medical protocols
- Support Sales Consultants by recommending other Sona services and products and informing clients about Sona’s Referral Program
- Other special projects or tasks as assigned
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Current and valid Laser Technician certification
- 2 years of hands-on experience required
- Works collaboratively with all staff to achieve team goals
- A positive attitude with a lot of energy & enthusiasm
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Related industry experience considered a plus
- Sales experience preferred, specifically with a track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification is a plus
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Optimizes Work Processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Situational Ability - Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
Must be able to accommodate a moderate to fast work pace. Must be able to operate within Microsoft Office Suite -proficient with Outlook, Word, and Excel. Exposure to Hazards: Exposure to chemicals and disinfectants. Exposure to bodily fluids, latex, as well as a risk to exposure of Infectious Disease.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; talk or hear; grasp and hold equipment; *operate medical machinery. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
*Employee should be aware that operating some medical and cosmetic machinery may interfere with the operation of an ICD or pacemaker.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full-time employees: days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with one shift from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. each week and every other Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Part-time employees: must be available to work at least one evening and every other Saturday, in addition to 1 other day
- Competitive Salary
- Uncapped monthly team bonus
- Extensive and ongoing hands-on training
- Full-time employees are eligible for a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401K program, paid time off, and paid holidays.
- No overnight shifts or on call requirements
- All employees are eligible for free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Sona Dermatology and Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.