Inside Sales Representative - Northpark
We are currently seeking a full-time Inside Sales Representative in our Northpark center!
Our Inside Sales Consultants provide exceptional customer service while contacting, selling, and creating relationships with clients. This position offers uncapped bonus potential, paid holidays, medical benefits, 401K, and ongoing sales training and mentoring. This is an inside sales position with no cold calling required. As a Sona Sales Consultant, you have the opportunity to work with an exceptional team of driven professionals in an industry-leading aesthetics company.
- Contact and follow up on new potential clients provided on a daily basis, inside sales only, no cold-calling required
- Develop strong client relationships through effective phone and face-to-face interaction
- Meet and exceed daily company sales metrics by having efficient work habits, a self-sufficient mindset, and utilizing company provided tools and tactics
- Provide Sona Clients with an exceptional client experience by developing relationships, following up in a timely manner, and recommending relevant products and services
- Completing administrative tasks required to process sales
- Work collaboratively with all staff to achieve team goals
- Maintain a positive attitude and bring energy & enthusiasm to the center
- Other special projects or tasks as assigned
Minimum Education & Experience:
- 2 or 4 year college degree or relevant work experience
- Basic computer proficiency - Microsoft Office Suite -proficient with Outlook, Word and Excel
- Willingness to work with all types of clients and provide solutions to overcome objections
- Ability to take direction and constructive criticism
- Effectively implement sales techniques and strategies
- Must be able to work one evening and every other Saturday
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Prior sales experience is strongly preferred with a demonstrated history of success
- Previous phone sales experience is a plus
- Medical spa experience considered a plus
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) considered a plus
- Results Oriented – able to analyze, determine actions needed and implement with the appropriate sense of urgency needed
- Ownership – responsible for all outcomes of efforts and actions, is accurate, timely and efficient.
- Teamwork –demonstrates a willingness to assist co-workers and accepts additional assignments as needed.
- Communication – acknowledge patients and co-workers, listen attentively while maintaining eye contact and speaking to them directly and respectfully. Effective writing skills.
- Compassion – Be an advocate for patients, families and teammates. Show them you care and always follow up.
- Time Management- skilled in prioritizing, planning, delegating and can multitask when needed
Competencies: Sona Dermatology Standards of Performance
Must be able to accommodate a moderate to fast work pace. Exposure to Hazards: Exposure to chemicals and disinfectants Exposure to bodily fluids, latex, as well as a risk to exposure of Infectious Disease.
This position requires sitting, standing and walking for long periods of time. Able to stoop and lift objects from the floor, file, etc. without restrictions. Must have full use of hand and arms to operate office equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This position is a full-time salary role. The typical work hours are 9-6 pm, Monday – Friday. The position requires that you are able and willing to work one evening per week and every other Saturday.
This position is primarily located in the assigned office. Some travel within region may be required on occasion.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly bonus
- Ongoing sales training and mentoring
- Potential for career advancement within the company
- Full-time employees are offered a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(K) program, paid time off, and paid holidays
- All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Sona Dermatology and Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.