Registered Nurse- Greensboro
We are currently seeking a full-time Registered Nurse for our Greensboro center!
The Registered Nurse provides laser hair removal treatments, chemical peels and microderms, body contouring, and various skin services under the supervision of the NP/Medical Director.
This position offers uncapped bonus potential, paid holidays, medical benefits, 401K, extensive hands-on training, and no overnight shifts or on call requirements. All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products.
- Develop a care plan specific to each client, including pre-treatment and post-treatment
- Deliver treatments using established medical protocols
- Perform general skin assessments prior to treatment
- Develop strong client relationships
- Support Sales Consultants by recommending other Sona services and products and informing clients about Sona’s Referral Program
- Other special projects or tasks as assigned
- Current and valid RN licensure for the State of North Carolina
- 2 years of hands-on nursing experience required
- Full-time employees: must be available to work at least one evening and every other Saturday, in addition to three other days
- Related industry experience considered a plus, but not required
- Works collaboratively with all staff to achieve team goals
- A positive attitude with a lot of energy & enthusiasm
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Related industry experience considered a plus
- Sales experience preferred, specifically with a track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Previous position with significant travel required a plus
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification is a plus
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Optimizes Work Processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Situational Ability - Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
Must be able to accommodate a moderate to fast work pace. Must be able to operate within Microsoft Office Suite -proficient with Outlook, Word, and Excel. Exposure to Hazards: Exposure to chemicals and disinfectants. Exposure to bodily fluids, latex, as well as a risk to exposure of Infectious Disease.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; talk or hear; grasp and hold equipment; *operate medical machinery. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
*Employee should be aware that operating some medical and cosmetic machinery may interfere with the operation of an ICD or pacemaker.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly team bonus
- Full-time employees receive health and dental benefits and paid time off
- Extensive and ongoing hands-on training
- No overnight shifts or on call requirements
- All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
Sona Dermatology and Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.