Inside Sales Representative - Southpark
Our Inside Sales Representative provide exceptional customer service while contacting, selling, and creating relationships with clients. This position offers bonus potential, paid holidays, medical benefits, 401K, and ongoing sales training and mentoring. This is an inside sales position with no cold calling required. As a Sona Inside Sales Representative, you have the opportunity to work with an exceptional team of driven professionals in an industry-leading aesthetics company.
- Contact and follow up on new potential clients provided daily – no cold calling required
- Meet and exceed daily company sales metrics by having efficient work habits, a self-sufficient mindset, and utilizing company provided tools and tactics
- Provide Sona Clients with an exceptional client experience by developing relationships, following up in a timely manner, and recommending relevant products and services
- Completing administrative tasks required to process sales
- Work collaboratively with all staff to achieve team goals
- Maintain a positive attitude and bring energy & enthusiasm to the center
Minimum Education & Experience:
- 2 or 4 year college degree or relevant work experience
- Basic computer proficiency
- Prior sales experience is strongly preferred, and phone sales experience considered a plus
- History of sales success in prior sales roles
- Willingness to work with all types of clients and provide solutions to overcome objections
- Ability to take direction and constructive criticism
- Effectively implement sales techniques and strategies
- Must be able to work one evening and every other Saturday
- Medical spa experience considered a plus
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) considered a plus
- Action Oriented: Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Collaborates – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Optimizes Work Processes: Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Self-Awareness – Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insights into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Self-Development: Actively seeks new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
This position requires work in the field as well as in an office. This position routinely uses standard office equipment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped monthly bonus
- Ongoing sales training and mentoring
- Potential for career advancement within the company
- Full-time employees are offered a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(K) program, paid time off, and paid holidays
- All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Sona Dermatology and Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.