Treatment Provider - Any Location
Sona MedSpa is always accepting applications and resumes for full-time and part-time medical professionals. Our continued growth requires us to seek team players who desire to advance and succeed with our company.
Our treatment providers will work under our NP/Medical Director providing treatments based on their licensure, such as: laser hair removal, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, body contouring, injectables (such as Botox and dermal filler) and CoolSculpting treatments. This position offers uncapped bonus potential, paid holidays, medical benefits, 401K, and ongoing sales training and mentoring.
- Educate and inform Sona clients about treatments and answer any pre-treatment and post-treatment questions
- Provide an exceptional client experience, helping our clients look and feel their best
- Deliver a variety of aesthetic treatments using established medical protocols
- Support Sales Consultants by recommending other Sona services and products and informing clients about Sona’s Referral Program
- Current licensure in your home state.
- Full-time employees: must be available to work at least one evening and every other Saturday, in addition to 3 other days
- Related industry experience considered a plus, but not required
- Experience working with nurses or clinical staff considered a plus, but not required
- Sales experience preferred, specifically with a track record of meeting or exceeding goals
- Works collaboratively with all staff to achieve team goals
- Maintains a positive attitude and brings energy & enthusiasm to the job
- Hourly rate in accordance with experience/capabilities
- Uncapped monthly team bonus
- Extensive and ongoing hands-on training
- Full-time employees are offered a full benefits package to include medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(K) program, and paid time off and paid holidays
- No overnight shifts or on call requirements
- All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products