Front Office Coordinator- Little Rock
Sona MedSpa is looking for a Front Office Coordinator in our Little Rock center!
The FOC provides exceptional customer service while being the first to interface with the client either on the phone or as clients enter the center with a prompt, warm and professional greeting. The FOC performs various office clerical duties such as updating client information, process co-payment and schedule appointments as needed.
This position offers uncapped bonus potential, career advancement opportunity, and free or reduced cost treatments.
- Act as primary receptionist – always puts the client first. Greets promptly, follows up and interacts in a positive manner. Relates and interacts in a positive manner.
- Maintains reception area and waiting room
- Provide necessary forms to new clients’ updates information on existing patients, reviews for accuracy.
- Notifies the staff when the client is ready
- Monitors waiting room and updates clients on wait times on a consistent basis; Monitor client flow and adjust scheduling assignments as needed
- Collects co-pays at check-in and process according to according to an outlined procedure
- Contact “no-show” clients within the same day and make an effort to reschedule.
- Contact new client referrals within 24 hours to schedule first appointment.
- Ensures client has all information and questions answered about treatments received, to include future appointments
- Updates ticket in Mindbody for cosmetic services rendered; collects and posts accordingly
- Utilize “soft selling” skills where appropriate to increase existing client business and build a strong referral program
- Manage processing and distributing the mail and packages. Deliver packages marked "refrigerate" immediately to clinical personnel
- Maintains filing, charting, faxing and all other clerical functions as required
- Answers telephones in a polite manner, makes appointments and takes messages
- Prepares and processes correspondences
- Rolls phones according to schedule
- Identifies supplies as needed
- Knowledge of HIPAA as well as other State and Federal regulations pertaining to confidentiality
- Ability and flexibility to cover various offices when needed
- Performs cash management protocols as assigned
- Adheres to company policy on continuing education programs, i.e. Annual HIPAA training
- Adheres to departmental dress codes as observed by manager, and wears identification badge, 100% of the time
- Other special projects or tasks as assigned
Clerical / Administrative:
General Practice Duties:
Minimum Education & Experience:
- HS diploma or equivalent required
Preferred Education & Experience:
- College or advanced education at technical or secretarial school is preferred
- Certifications: CPR preferred
- One year previous cosmetology office experience working within a client reception or billing role preferred. Dermatology and Cosmetic experience strongly preferred
- Mindbody experience strongly preferred
Must be able to accommodate a moderate to fast work pace. Must be able to operate within Microsoft Office Suite -proficient with Outlook, Word, and Excel. Exposure to Hazards: Exposure to chemicals and disinfectants Exposure to bodily fluids, latex, as well as a risk to exposure of Infectious Disease.
This position requires sitting, standing and walking for long periods of time. Able to stoop and lift objects from the floor, file, etc. without restrictions. Must have full use of hand and arms to operate office equipment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time hourly position. General Hours of Work – 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday. Some weekend work may be required.
- Competitive hourly salary and monthly team bonus opportunities
- Does not have to work with insurance companies
- Extensive and ongoing training
- Potential for career advancement within the company
- Full-time employees are offered a full benefits package to include medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(K) program, and paid time off and paid holidays
- All employees receive free or reduced cost treatments and discounts on products
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Sona Dermatology and Medspa is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.